Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Technology Incites Creativity

http://bit.ly/99P9CR

As I was surfing the web reading up on the news I fell upon this great video. I think it's pretty amazing what New Technology allows us to do today! This young graduate uses video to market himself, to stand out and make himself unique amongst all the millions of job applicants. He uses New Technology well and to his own advantage. It's great to see that New Technology is not only about the making of complicated devices but it's also about digging into your own creativity and adapting it. There have been so many changes in the music (digital music) and advertising industries with New Technology. Shifts in the way we express our creativity have been clearly influenced by New Technology and will continue to change and evolve as New Technology does.
Although this video is short, it made me think about my job and the way I have been rebuilding my agency's website. I can't just have a simple website. Nowadays that seems outdated. I need to include a blog, a wiki and probably videos that will help promote our services. Social media is revolutionizing the job market and is allowing for more creativity in the way we approach business. Why not embrace it?

No comments:

Post a Comment